Welcome to my blog where I will be posting previously written articles and new articles. There are many topics in my archives, that I look forward to sharing with you, that covers a broad spectrum of subjects. Feel free to share these writings with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, etc. Feel free to reprint any of these articles in its entirety in bulletins and newsletters. When you do, please cite this website -http://bryanhodge.net. It is my hope that you will find these articles informative and encouraging. Check back often for new postings or, better yet, I invite you to subscribe to my blog. I would also appreciate your comments or emails.
Thank you for your visit!
- Hezekiah and Prayer May 30, 2023
- In The News: Dennis Prager May 23, 2023
- What Would That Look Like? May 16, 2023
- It’s The LORD’s Day! May 12, 2023
- Who Did It? May 10, 2023
- I Am A Good Person April 27, 2023
- Did the Catholic Church Give Us the Bible? April 20, 2023
- When I Survey… April 19, 2023
- Three Roles to Consider April 7, 2023
- Drink Ye All of It and Other Reflections March 31, 2023
You are in good company with
- 139,599 hits!
Our Great God
Proverbs 25:2 reads, “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings to search out a matter.” What is the meaning? One writer comments, “The roles of God and the King are compared. God, … Continue reading →